Liz Van DerVort, MLIS
- GEB Team
- Liz Van DerVort, MLIS
A lifelong resident of New Orleans, Liz graduated from Ben Franklin High School before earning her Bachelors degree in Advertising from Louisiana State University in 2007.
After graduating, Liz spent more than four years at Louisiana Medical Mutual Insurance Company (LAMMICO) specializing in health care and professional liability insurance. She joined GEB in 2012 to work with commercial property & casualty clients, while also meeting her clients’ personal lines and employee benefits needs; bringing with her a specialized knowledge of health care practice operations and professional exposures.
Liz has completed Traveler’s School for Producer Development and YLC’s Leadership Development Series and has earned a Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS) designation. Liz is dually licensed in property & casualty insurance and life & health.
Liz is an active committee member of the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Young Leadership Council and 504ward, and several other organizations in the region.
Honors & Achievements:
- 2016 Jefferson Chamber of Commerce Board Member of the Year
- 2016 Risk & Insurance® Power Broker®
- Recognized in the 2018 Insurance Business America Elite Women Report
- Featured in the February 2019 Insurance Business America “Women in Insurance” national email newsletter
- Member of the Jefferson Parish “Envision Jefferson 2040” Steering Committee
New Orleans, LA 70112
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||8:00am - 4:30pm|