W. Anderson Baker, III, CPCU, ARM
- GEB Team
- W. Anderson Baker, III, CPCU, ARM
Anderson joined the agency in 1982 after his graduation from Tulane University. A native of New Orleans, Anderson graduated from St. Martin’s High School in Metairie, LA. He holds the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation as well as the Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designation.
In addition to his numerous commercial and personal lines clients, Anderson is also responsible for some of the more creative insurance and risk management solutions offered by GEB, including creation of the first Louisiana domiciled captive insurance company in 2010.
Anderson has served the insurance industry through active membership with:
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
- Board Member – Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of Louisiana
- Board Member – Independent Insurance Agents of Greater New Orleans
- Board Member – Assurex Global
As an active volunteer in the New Orleans community and with his church, Anderson has served the following organizations:
- President – Radio for the Blind and Print Handicapped
- Board Member – Bureau of Governmental Research
- Board Member – Louise S. McGehee School
- Board Chairman – Success Preparatory Academy Charter School
- Board Member- Start the Adventure in Reading (STAIR)
- Board Member- Court Watch NOLA
- New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute
- Insurance Task of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
Anderson is also a Director of the Fidelity Bank. He and his wife, Michelle, live in New Orleans and are the parents of two daughters.
New Orleans, LA 70112
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||8:00am - 4:30pm|